The Civil Engineering Handbook pdf is a comprehensive reference book that covers various topics related to civil engineering, including construction materials, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, water resources engineering, environmental engineering, transportation engineering, and more.
This novel was written by PN Khanna. The theme of a Civil Engineering Handbook pdf is to provide a comprehensive reference book for civil engineers and engineering students covering a wide range of topics related to civil engineering.
The genre of this novel is non-fiction, specifically in the field of engineering. The formats of a Civil Engineering Handbook PDF can include print, e-book, and PDF.
Summary of Civil Engineering Handbook
This book is aimed at civil engineers and engineering students who need a quick and reliable source of information on a particular topic. It contains explanations, formulas, diagrams, tables, and charts that help readers understand and solve problems related to civil engineering.
Some of the topics covered in the book include:
- Properties and characteristics of construction materials like concrete, steel, wood, and masonry
- Design and analysis of structures, such as buildings, bridges, and dams
- Soil mechanics and foundations, including soil properties, bearing capacity, and slope stability
- Water resources engineering, covering topics like hydrology, hydraulics, and water supply systems
- Environmental engineering, including wastewater treatment, air pollution control, and solid waste management
- Transportation engineering, covering traffic flow, highway design, and public transportation systems.
Overall, the Civil Engineering Handbook pdf is a valuable resource for civil engineers and students who need a comprehensive and easy-to-use reference book for their work and studies.
Civil Engineering Handbook Book Details
|Book||Civil Engineering Handbook|
|Number of Pages||829|
About the Author
PN Khanna is a well-known author in the field of civil engineering. He is the author of the book “Civil Engineering Handbook” which is widely used as a reference book by civil engineering students, professionals, and researchers.
Khanna is a former professor of Civil Engineering at Delhi College of Engineering, now known as Delhi Technological University, and has over 50 years of experience in teaching, research, and consultancy in the field of civil engineering. He has also served as the Head of the Department of Civil Engineering at Delhi College of Engineering.
Apart from the Civil Engineering Handbook, Khanna has authored several other books on various topics related to civil engineering, including the design of steel structures, building construction, and water supply engineering.
Khanna is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India) and has been awarded the prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru Birth Centenary Award by the Indian Science Congress Association for his contributions to the field of civil engineering.
Civil Engineering Handbook Book Multiple Languages Editions
The Civil Engineering Handbook pdf is translated into different languages including English, French, Chinese, and others.
|Book Editions||Check Now|
Similar Books to Civil Engineering Handbook Book
- Civil Engineering Formulas Handbook by Tyler G. Hicks
- The Civil Engineering Handbook, Second Edition edited by W.F. Chen and J.Y. Richard Liew
- Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide: Breadth and Depth, Third Edition by Indranil Goswami
- Standard Handbook for Civil Engineers, Fifth Edition by Jonathan Ricketts, M. Kent Loftin, and Frederick S. Merritt
- Construction Engineering Handbook edited by Ernest Frederick Brater and Robert L. Peurifoy
Civil Engineering Handbook PDF Free Download
Here, this book is available for free download in this section.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the main theme of the Civil Engineering Handbook?
The main theme of this novel is to provide a comprehensive reference book covering various topics related to civil engineering, including construction materials, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, water resources engineering, environmental engineering, transportation engineering, and more.
How much time does Civil Engineering Handbook take to read?
The time it takes to read this novel will depend on the reader’s reading speed, level of familiarity with the subject matter, and the specific edition of the book.
Is Civil Engineering Handbook hard to read?
This novel contains a total of 6 to 7 hours.
Is Civil Engineering Handbook best for readers of all ages?
It is not suitable for readers of all ages as it contains technical information and formulas that are intended for civil engineering students, professionals, and researchers.
What is the genre of the Civil Engineering Handbook?
The genre of the Civil Engineering Handbook is non-fiction, specifically in the field of engineering.